The Natural Way To Grow Taller And Stay Healthy
Genetic is the main factor to grow taller. We can not control the genetic factors, so not much we can do to the genetic factors. According to a survey, the gens of mother are more determine the child’s height than the gens of father. To grow taller, you have to know the secrets of How To Grow Taller, and the secrets are the factors that you can control.Generally, Men stop growing taller at age 21, while women stop growing taller at age 18. After passing that age, the height growth will stop.
How to increase your height after a period of growth?
There are several ways to grow taller after a period of growth:
Surgery is a fast way to increase your height, but surgery has high risks, side effects and the very expensive costs.
You can increase your height by consuming drugs to increase your height. Not everyone successfully increase their height using drugs. The drugs also have dangerous side effects, such as : disorder of the heart, kidneys, liver and other organs.
You can increase your height by using natural ways, such as healthy lifestyle, regular exercise, enough rest, and do special stretching exercises to increase your height. Natural ways are certainly safer and have been proven to increase a person’s height in a short time. Increase your height by using the natural ways will make you become more fresh, passionate, healthy and grow taller. To increase your height using natural ways, requires your patience, perseverance and discipline. Your patience, perseverance and discipline to do the natural ways to increase your height, will provide the maximum and permanent results for you.
To Grow Taller Using Natural Ways, you must stimulate the growth of cartilage discs in the spine. There are 33 discs in the human spine : 7 discs in the cervical vertebrae, 12 discs in the middle back, 5 discs in the lumbar spine, 5 discs in the sacrum, and 4 discs in the coccyx. These bones have a more elastic texture than the other bones, because these bones are usually used as shock absorbers in daily activities. If each segment of disc thickened 3 millimeters, then your spine will grow longer 4 inches. Cartilage thickened on your backbone when you sleep. You can prove it by measuring your height before and after sleep, and I guarantee your body higher when you wake up. When you return to daily activities, that part will shrink again.
Here are some tips on How To Grow Taller:
Pray in the morning and before you go to sleep will keep you focused on your goal.
- Avoid stress.
- Do not smoke.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and drugs.
- Getting enough sleep (8 hours every night) – A good night’s sleep will make pituitaty gland increases the production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone). Human growth hormone has an important role in the process of bone growth.
- Avoid using a pillow while sleeping, in order to form the straight backbone and do not form a round shoulder. Good sleep patterns will helps in the development of bone discs.
- Avoid consuming fatty and high carbohydrate foods. Fats and carbohydrates can slow down the production of growth hormones.
- Avoid drinks that contain caffeine or a high phosphorus content, because these drinks can cause calcium excreted through urine.
- Consume foods that contain lots of Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Protein.
- Practice good posture.
- Sports : Swimming, basketbal, cycling, volleyball.
- Do jumping exercises or daily stretching at home.
- Avoid lifting heavy items. Lifting heavy items will compress your cartilage, so the growth taller will be slower.